Post : Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Nurse and Community Nurse Post
|Name of the Post||Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Nurse and Community Nurse|
- Clinical Psychologist : Single vacancy is available for the post.
- Psychiatric Nurse : Single vacancy is available for the post.
- Community Nurse : Single vacancy is available for the post.
|Job Location||West Bengal|
- Clinical Psychologist : The salary will be Rs. 30000/- per month.
- Psychiatric Nurse : The salary will be Rs. 25000/- per month.
- Community Nurse : The salary will be Rs. 25000/- per month.
| Educational Eligibility|
- For Clinical Psychology : The applicants with M. Phil in Clinical Psychology or MA/MSc in Psychology with three month training in psychology can apply for the post.
- ForPsychiatric Nurse : The applicants with General Nursing with diploma in Psychiatric nursing or General Nurse with one month training in psychiatric nursing can apply for the post.
- For Community Nurse : The applicants with Trained General Nurse with Administrative experience can apply for the post.
|Last Date Of Application||4th Apr, 2017|
|Exam Date||4th Apr, 2017|
|Age Limit||not mentioned. |
|Application Fee||not required.|
|Application Process||The willing applicants are asked to bring all necessary documents in the time of interview. |
|Mode Of Selection Process|
The applicants will be selected through Interview.
- Venue of Interview :Office of thePrincipal, North Bengal Medical College, Sushruta Nagar, Darjeeling.
- Date of Interview :04.04.2017 at 11:30 PM
The District Health and Family welfare Samiti is inviting applications for their vacant posts. There are total three posts are available , respectively one of Clinical Psychologist, one of Psychiatric Nurse, and another one of Community Nurse. Aspiring candidates may walk-in-interview on fourth April, 2017 (04.04.2017) at 11.30 in the morning. For the 1st post mentioned, the candidates need to be an M.Phill in Clinical Psychology / an M.A. or an MSc in Psychology , with three months training in psychology. For the second post one needs to have a general nursing training with Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing / General Nursing with one month training in Psychiatric Nursing. And for the last post the candidates should necessarily be trained in general nursing with Administrative experience. The salary for the three posts are respectively thirty thousand (30,000/-), twenty five thousand (25,000/-), and twenty five thousand (25,000/-). Applicants should have an Indian nationality. The age limit for each posts will be in accordance with the WB Health rules, the candidates must rely on it.
The selected candidates will have to stay in Darjeeling ( West Bengal) for job. No written test will be held. Only interview will help in the selection process. No application fees is necessary. At the time of interview the candidates are required to bring their original documents along with photocopies, and experience certificate as well. The venue is given along. And other important links are also given with this. The interview is crucial and is to be held on 04.04.2017.