Post : Junior Instructor and Scientific Assistant Post
|Name of the Post||Junior Instructor and Scientific Assistant |
- Junior Instructor : 68 vacancies are available.
- Scientific Assistant : 18 vacancies are available.
- Junior Instructor : The range of Pay Scale is from Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 2700/- in every month.
- Scientific Assistant : The range of Pay Scale is from Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 3000/- in every month.
| Educational Eligibility|
- For Junior Instructor : The applicants who have passed HSLC or TSLC and having Certificate from ITI or equivalent in relevant trade with 5 years of experience in the relevant trade are eligible to apply for the post.
- For Scientific Assistant : The applicants with the Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Maths can apply for the post.
|Last Date Of Application||5th May, 2017|
|Exam Date||Exam Date is not available yet. We will diplay the date soon..|
|Age Limit||The applicants from 18 years to 38 years as on 01.01.2017 are eligible to apply for the post. |
|Application Fee||not required. |
The willing applicants are asked to Click here to apply Online for the Post .
|Mode Of Selection Process||Through written test and through Personal Interview all the applicants will be selected. |
Directorate of Technical Education , Government of Assam , requests for application for their vacancies . Total number of vacancy is eighty six , ( 86 ) . For the post of Junior Instructor , sixty eight ( 68 ) posts are available . The selected candidates of this post will be paid five thousand two hundred rupees to twenty thousand two hundred rupees per month ( 5,200/- to 20,200/- ) . There will be a grade pay of two hundred seven hundred rupees ( 2,700/- ) . There is another post available , namely , that of Scientific Assistant . The number of vacant post for this job is eighteen ( 18 ) . The salary is same , but the grade pay will be rupees three thousand ( 3,000/- ) .
For Junior Instructor , the required educational qualification is , the candidate must have passed HSLC or TSLC and have certificate from IIT or equivalent in relevant trade with five years ( 5 ) of experience in the relevant field . For Scientific Assistant , the applicant must have a degree in science with Physics , Chemistry and Maths . The nationality of the applicant should mandatorily be Indian . The selected candidates will have to work in Guwahati , Assam .
The minimum and maximum age limit for these posts are eighteen to thirty eight years ( 18 to 38 ) as on 01.01.2017 . For the candidates , who belong to SC / ST group , the age relaxation will be of five years ( 5 ) . The selection will be through a written test / Oral Interview . An website is given , for online application from 05.04.2017 to 05.05.2017 . There will be no application fee for applying .