Post : Engineering Assistant Trainee, Junior Assistant and Staff Nurse Post
|Name of the Post||Engineering Assistant Trainee, Junior Assistant and Staff Nurse |
- Engineering Assistant Trainee has 6 vacancies for the post.
- Junior Assistant has 7 vacancies for the post.
- Staff Nurse has 2 vacancies for the post.
- Engineering Assistant Trainee : The range of salary is between Rs. 10050/- to Rs. 25450/- in every month.
- Junior Assistant : The range of salary is between Rs. 8740/- to Rs. 22150/-in every month.
- Staff Nurse : The range of salary is between Rs. 8740/- to Rs. 22150/-in every month.
| Educational Eligibility|
- For Engineering Assistant Trainee : The applicants with 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering are eligible to apply for the post.
- For Junior Assistant : The applicants with 3 years full time Diploma in Commercial Practice and with Knowledge in Computer Operation can apply for the post.
- For Staff Nurse : The applicants SSLC and Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognised institute. Three years of experience in a reputed hospital. Registration as a Staff Nurse is essential are eligible to apply for the post.
|Last Date Of Application||26th Apr, 2017|
|Exam Date||Exam Date is not available yet. We will diplay the date soon..|
|Age Limit||• The applicants upto the age of 28 years as on 01.03.2017 are eligible to apply for the post. |
|Application Fee||Rs.300/- is required to apply for the post. |
The applicants are asked to Click here to apply Online for the Post .
|Mode Of Selection Process||Through Written Test and Interview all the applicants will be selected. |
BEL is now inviting applications for recruiting for various vacant posts . There are six ( 06 ) posts available , for Engineering Assistant Trainee . The salary range for the post is from ten thousand fifteen hundred rupees to twenty five thousand four hundred fifty rupees per month , ( 10,050/- to 25,450/- ) . The candidates must have a three years diploma in Engineering for applying for the post . There are seven ( 07 ) posts , for Junior Assistant . The pay scale has been decided to be starting from eight thousand seven hundred forty rupees to twenty two thousand one hundred fifty rupees , ( 8,740/- to 22,150/- ) . The educational qualification required for the post is that , the applicant must have pursued a three years full time diploma in Commercial Practice , and he or she must have knowledge in computer operation .
Two ( 02 ) seats are available for the post of Staff Nurse . The salary is starting from eight thousand seven hundred forty rupees to twenty two thousand one hundred fifty rupees per month , ( 8,740/- to 22,150/- ) . For this post , the candidate must have passed SSLC , and a Diploma in General Nursing , and Midwifery from any recognised institute .
Three years of experience in any reputed hospital is necessary . Registration as a Staff Nurse is essential . The job location will be Bangaluru , Karnataka . The maximum age limit for applying is twenty eight years ( 28 ) , as on 01.03.2017 . There will be an age relaxation of five years (05) for the SC / ST candidates , and of three years (03) for OBC category , and for PWD candidates the same will be of ten years (10) . Only the Indian citizens are eligible for applying .
There will be a written test and an Interview for selection . General candidates need to pay rupees three hundred (300/-) , through SBI collect , SC / ST / PWD candidates are extempted from paying the same . The interested people can apply online through the given website on or before 26.04.2017 .